Tuesday 10 November 2015

Good value

Earlier today we had our workshop on the Value of Information at the Ispor conference. I think it went well $-$ I counted about 80 people in the room, which was a big turnout, I think (I lost count three times, so I am not actually sure about the number, but this should be just about right). We had prepared some contingency plan to foster the discussion in case people just stared at their feet, but we didn't need to resort to them, as there were a few good comments and questions, so we were quite pleased.

In comparison to other times I've been to Ispor, I think that there have been quite a few interesting sessions, so that's nice too. And the weather in Milan is ridiculously good $-$ I had to chuck away my jacket and jumper for the whole time. On the negative side, I thought that the venue wasn't super $-$ both as in doesn't look particularly nice and is kind of inefficient (with no computer plugs apart from a few stands that look like ice-cream carts with cables to charge your phone and tablets, but not laptops I think, that you would have to fight over with the other 2 million delegates)...

No comments:

Post a Comment