Tuesday 23 April 2013

Russian dolls

This is a bit of a Russian doll situation, because I'm effectively pointing to another blog, which (kind of) points to this blog (and, who knows, may be this blog is somehow pointing to that other blog too... [To enjoy this fully, you should read it out loud and then follow up by an evil laugh, something like this]).

Anyway, what I mean is some nice mention of BCEA on the Health Economics and Decision Science blog. By the way, I'm (more or less) working to update the package $-$ in particular I'm toying with the idea of using ggplot2 to make the graphs (in fact, I should say that I'm getting some help with this). It seems cool and I have also flipped through this book (although I've never had time to actually learn this properly). I'll post about this when I have more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment