Tuesday 16 December 2014

Lazy(?)

It's nearly the Christmas break and as I was writing the previous post (on our Workshop on cost-effectiveness thresholds), I just noticed the post-counter in the blog archive. While the decrease in the number of posts from 2012 to 2013 was minimal (98 to 90), this year I seem to have been fairly lazy (at posting, that is...) $-$ unless I frantically manage to write about 20 posts from now to the end of the year, of course, which I don't quite see happening...

I guess most of the "missing posts" (ie those I haven't written) are probably those about actually doing some stats $-$ which are fun to do, but also take time. For instance, the other day I found some data on Italian MPs attendance which I thought would be interesting to analyse, but then didn't have the time to actually do it. So, new year's resolution (slightly in advance): try and make some time for this.

By the way: while the one in the picture is not my cat, that's exactly what he's been doing pretty much for the whole day...

No comments:

Post a Comment