Saturday 12 December 2015

ERCIM/CMStat 2015

Tomorrow I'll be at the 8th International Conference of the ERCIM WG on Computational and Methodological Statistics (CMStatistics 2015), which has again come to London. I have only been once to this conference, two years ago $-$ that time too it was held at Senate House, just around the block from the office.

I've been invited to talk in the session on Health Economics $-$ that's the first time such a session has been held at CMStats $-$ and I'll present our work on the Expected Value of Partial Information (I've mentioned this already here. My slides are here). 

The session looks good (details here $-$ search for code "EO254"). Interestingly, it seems like a Italian-Greek face-off (I guess we're somewhat in between, with Ioanna being a co-author). Anna is the odd-one-out as the sole non Graeco-Roman... 

(Speaking of, the picture above is incidentally the Temple of Concordia in Agrigento, where I was born $-$ well, not in the temple, obviously, just the town...)

No comments:

Post a Comment