Tuesday 15 October 2013

Road trip

Today I had a meeting for one of the projects in which I'm involved. This is a big research grant (in which I have a marginal role, to be honest), with the aim of evaluating some occupational therapy for people with dementia and their carers. 

Nothing special there, you might say; in fact, nothing special there. Except that the meeting was to be held in a far and remote location...



View Larger Map

The main research team are located in a hospital in North East London (well, I suppose that's technically Essex) $-$ a good 32 miles (that's 52 km) from home. So I had a kind-of-nice road trip to get to my meeting, which basically crossed London from one side to the other. Fortunately it wasn't too cold and it hasn't rained, while I was going, so the journey wasn't too bad. Some parts of London are just awesome! 

No comments:

Post a Comment