Wednesday 7 June 2017

Break

Today I've taken a break from the general election modelling $-$ well, not really... Of course I've checked whether there were new polls available and have updated the model! 

But: nothing much changes, so for today, I'll actually concentrate on something else. I was invited to give a talk at the Imperial/King's College Researchers' Society Workshop $-$ I think this is something they organise routinely.

They asked me to talk about "Blogging and Science Communication" and I decided to have some fun with this. My talk is here. I've given examples of weird stuff associated with this blog $-$ not that I had to look very hard to find many of them...

And I did have fun giving the talk! Of course, the posts about the election did feature, so eventually I got to talk about them to...

No comments:

Post a Comment